Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- FAA to close 149 regional airport control towers spare 40 others
- Harvard stripped of quiz tournament titles
- Maddest March may have been 50 years ago
- Pink-striped license plan scrapped by N.C.
- Was there a prison gang connection to murder of Colorado prisons chief
- Whale Watching season is upon us
- Prepackaged foods for toddlers too salty study says
- Deadly Meningitis Has Spead To All Five New York City Burroughs
- NYC plans to use sterilization to cure its rat problem
- Under Extremes Big Groups Can Act Like A Force Of Nature – This just re-enforces the mantra “if enough people believe it to be true, it is true” Sadly, this is the mentality of the Republican party as well.
- Manatees Dying in Droves on Both Coasts of Florida
- Physicists Debate the Many Varieties of Nothingness
- Exclusive Fed pushes banks to ignore rivals when setting bonuses
- For Second Straight Year Florida Senate Committee Approves Bill To Speed Up Foreclosure Process
Tips and Tricks
- Telltales Walking Dead series coming to Vita
- TMNT Out of the Shadows Away From the Comforter
- American Pie is Rock Bands final DLC song – Final Rock Band DLC… it’s a momentous day. It’s also a very fitting song as the final one.
- Google Graveyard
- Genapsys raises $8.5M to sequence your genome on a cheap chip
- Red-Light Cameras Can Stop Crime Says Red-Light Camera Advocacy Group – Of course they would say that.
- Internal Survey Shows Many Boy Scouts And Parents Believe Discriminatory Policy Harms Organization
- Justice Department offers $20 million in grants for improving gun background check data
- Hospital staff to get more time with patients after bureaucracy crackdown
- Dying ex-partner better off dead
- The End of the World As We Know It
- When I tried to online date
- You Had One Job
- No more cold showers – ingenious.
- I Fear Ive Made a Grave Error in Judgment
- And These are Just the Girly ClichÃ©s
- Even utilities need extra support.
- Up Up and Away
- 3rd Floor This Looks Like a Good Place for a Sliding Glass Door
- And Michael Wins the Internet
- Ive Found a Way to Turn 99% of My Car Invisible
- Criss-Crossing Your Waves
- Shirt Ruined
- Sorry for the Convenience
- Put These Sounds Together and They Make…
- They Shouldve Tagged People
- When someone says they havent tried Kumas
- Study Shows Minimum Wage Workers Need To Work 82 Hours/Week To Afford Rent
- 90000 Square Feet of Plants %20 Fish
- Ex-cop charged in second murder plot
Total Number of stories: 55
Look for more news stories this evening.