Here is this evening’s Daily Run Down.
- Why are some leaders corpses preserved
- Sturdy job gains offer bright sign for economy
- California cat sanctuary to reopen following deadly lion attack
- Some Chinese Seek a Divorce to Avoid Real Estate Tax
- Chinas Xi to visit Africa as U.S. frets over Beijing influence
- VIDEO Van Dyck painting found online
- Kenyatta wins Kenya presidential election by narrow margin
- UN hostages freed in Syria
- Gun Makers People Want Assault Weapons Because They Are Similar To Guns Used In Military Combat – Yet, how many of these people were in combat. Not nearly 1%, so it’s a bogus fucking argument.
- Host Of TV Gun Show A Riflemans Journal Shot And Killed – Yet, they want more guns… hmm… interesting.
- Daylight saving time Can springing ahead save energy or money – No. It’s an outmoded and antiquated tradition that needs to be re-thought. It’s pointless to keep fucking with our bodies this way.
- Socialist Workers Party leadership under fire over rape kangaroo court
- One in seven women are made redundant after maternity leave
- CCTV shows 12 men attacking youths
- London to host electric motor racing
- Living Giving
- People of South by Southwest — Please Free Grumpy Cat – Look at the Pictures, the text is irrelevant.
- Crosstown Rivalry at the St. Patricks Parades
- Teenage Carjacker Says Im Denzel Washington… Now Drive
Total Number of stories: 28
Look for more stories tomorrow.