Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- Furloughs likely would exceed 1 million feds feel undervalued unappreciated
- Delaware court shooting Custody battle turns fatal
- Los Angeles police get 600 clues in hunt for ex-cop wanted in killings
- BBC announces Doctor Who 3D special
- Dorner could face death penalty as criminal charges filed – Los Angeles Times
- After assassination Tunisia undertakes crucial debate
- Ireland moves to quell horsemeat fears calls meeting
- At Pope Benedicts announcement reporters Latin skills lead to a scoop
- Burma offers visas to journalists
- Syria rebels seize dam blast on Turkish border
- Icelandic Man Prepares for Unprecedented Double Arm Transplant
- Physics Labs Want Your Vote in Photo Contest
- We have 93 years left till the next End of the World killer asteroid to hit Earth in 2106 – It’s unlikely that I’ll be alive. But, I’d sure love to be around to see it.
- And Now Im Painting My Room Blue
- Blackberry closes down nearly 5% after Home Depot switches execs to iPhones
- VMware acquires Virsto Software to boost its virtual storage capabilities
- Japanese shares rise on yen weakness
Tips and Tricks
- Tomb Raider gets 11-minute gameplay video
- BioWare founders to get Lifetime Achievement Award at GDC – As they should.
- Half-Life Counter-Strike add Linux support – This lends credence to my theory that their Console will rock. Maybe we can get some HL3 or HL Episode 3 love with their console, as an exclusive. Even if it’s just a short time frame.
- Video Game Console Sales Plummeting – Until There’s a new Xbox and Valve console, then console sales will pick up.
- Xbox by the Numbers 76M Devices and Theyre Not All Used by Dudes
- Staples offering $75 discount on Microsoft Surface RT tablets
- Providing Electronic Access To Public Records Is Expensive And Other Government Excuses For PACER Fees
- Judge hints at jail time for porn troll Prenda Law over identity theft
- Feds Urge Supreme Court to Let Stand $222K Landmark File-Sharing Verdict
- KVH Ships 3000th TracPhone System for mini-VSAT Broadband Network
- NASA Scientists Build First-Ever Wide-Field X-ray Imager
- Digital Copyright Principles According To The Davos Set
- Linux Foundation finally gets Microsoft signature on secure UEFI bootloader
- Nike Not Releasing FuelBand Android App After All
- Microsoft Office is not coming to Linux
- Latin Kings leader gets 40 years in prison
- Prosecutors Man tried to kill girlfriend who told him to stop drinking – His ass needs to be in jail.
- Authorities Teenager Runs Into Nearby Walgreens After Being Shot in Back
- CTA bridge work to alter Brown Purple line service
- Thieves Target Expensive Metal in Restaurants Sign Owner Says
Total Number of stories: 46
Look for more news stories this evening.