Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- Security/Privacy Vulnerability Found in HTC Android Devices
- Cops: Drunk stole ambulance, crashed
- Teacher Punishes Students for Saying ‘God Bless You’
- WIN: Whoever Wins This Match Is Going To Have A Great Story
- Don’t Worry, The Satellite Dish is Fine
- EA files trademarks for ‘Style Empire’
- Should Debt Collectors Be Able to Call Cell Phones?
- Beatles photographer Robert Whitaker dies at 71
- Appetizing Luncheon FAIL
- Silk Stalkings
- Supreme Court Turns to Criminal and First Amendment Cases
- Frost could nip at western suburbs
- Ihnatko: Mac users are doers, not consumers
- Forcing The Wood In FAIL
- Oddly Specific: Wait, One More Time?
- Troy Davis mourned as a martyr by 1,000 in Ga.
- Fire, explosions hit Far South Side plant
- More than 700 arrested in Wall Street protest
- Naval gazing
- October 02, 2011
- Cheaper iPhone 4 ‘N90A’ Photos Leak from Foxconn Factory
- Cancer comedy
- EA is fixing these issues found in the Battlefield 3 open beta
- Obama: Commander in chief must support gay troops
- jeffjarvis: Whose side are you on, NYPD? RT @AntDeRosa: RT @Reuters More than 500 arrested in Wall Street protest http://t.co/D7iFPKuC
- Prototype magic carpet uses electrified threads to ‘fly,’ Aladdin pre-orders (video)
- LEGO Lancer is a ludicrous, life-size labor of love
- Sex in Space & Other Interstellar Travel Challenges Revealed
- Hospital wants to release failed Reagan assassin John Hinckley Jr.
- Friends’ books
- Police: Man arrested for 65th time, accused of assaulting woman, baby and toddler
- French woman kidnapped in Kenya
- Hairy, crazy ants invade from Texas to Miss.
Look for more stories tomorrow. If an important story has been missed please leave it in the comments.