Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- Tivo has added Hulu Plus to the Tivo Premiere.
- There were a bunch of new species found in 2010.
- Egypt has opened 7 new tombs to tourists.
- Amazon looks to be entering into the traditional publishing market.
- An Erupting volcano has been photographed from Space.
- OSHA has cited a military health center for safety violations,.
- The US Supreme Court has ordered California to release 38,000 prisoners.
- New research shows that turtles follow the Sun before they have muscles.
- T-mobile has ditched unlimited data and announced family data plans.
- Twitter has acquired Tweetdeck for just over $40 million.
- Kobo has announced a new touch-screen e-reader.
- The Tornado that struck Joplin, Missouri grew with rare speed.
- The world’s oldest panda has died at the age of 34.
- Vuvuzelas may spread disease.
- A bug in Hotmail allowed hackers to steal email without warning.
- T-Mobile has upgraded their 4G speeds in 55 Markets.
- Cisco is being sued for colluding on the Chinese Crackdown.
Look for more stories tomorrow. If an important story has been missed please leave it in the comments.