Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- Japan has widened the evacuation area around the Fukushima Power Plant.
- New York Ranger’s Forward Derek Boogaard’s brain will be donated to science to study the effect of concussions.
- Search for life has begun on 86 planets.
- Dropbox may face an FTC investigation over false statements regarding data security.
- Mirimax has signed a deal with Netflix for digital streaming.
- Mozilla is detailing plans to kill off Firefox 3.5.
- The Endeavor Space Shuttle has lifted off.
- Microsoft’s Support for Vista Service Pack 1 is ending July 12th.
- Some Small Developers have been slapped with lawsuits regarding in-app purchases.
- RIM has confirmed a limited Blackberry Playbook recall.
- Lodsys has explained it’s lawsuits.
- Nokia has discontinued its Ovi brand.
- Samsung has launched it’s Android Developer forums.
- Donald Trump has announced that he is not running for President in 2012.
- Baby squid, Bugs and other microbes were launched into space with Endeavor.
- The Japanese Government has rejected Sony’s Relaunch of the Playstation Network.
Look for more stories tomorrow. If an important story has been missed please leave it in the comments.