Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- The Playboy app on the iPad will be uncensored. I’m not sure how this is going to get past Apple’s censors.
- Apple has posted their Q1-2011 Financial Results.
- Pakistan has been hit by a 7.4 Magnitude earthquake.
- Sargent Shriver, launcher of the Peace Corps, has died at the age of 95.
- Starbucks is now accepting Mobile payments nationwide.
- HP seems to be able to take things in stride and One ups Engadget.
- At least 3 people have been shot at a Los Angeles High School.
- Parenting by Gays is more common in the South.
- An Appeals court has ruled that Attorney-Client privileges do not extend to work emails.
- Twitter is now available in Korean.
- The US Government has approved the Comcast-NBC Merger. I hate the US Government, this effectively a monopoly and they don’t care.
- Here is a list of Companies who support censoring the internet.
- Senator Wyden has called out Content companies for wanting to censor the Internet.
- Regulators are stating that VitaminWater is too sugary to claim health benefits.
- A Fix for the Windows Phone 7 data hog bug has been identified and a fix is in the works.
- The oldest farmers in the Earth are slime molds.
Look for more stories tomorrow. If an important story has been missed please leave it in the comments.