Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- Walmart could pay $40 million to settle claims it colluded with Netflix.
- Bacterial Infections are rising among hospitalized kids.
- The body of former Pentagon Official John Wheeler has been found in a Delaware landfill.
- Vizio, the TV manufacturer, has announced the Via Tablet and Via Phone.
- Google’s Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) may initially be tablet only and require a dual-core processor.
- Disney is committed to at least 15 Blu-Ray 3D titles for 2011.
- Ford Sync has been installed in more than 3 million cars.
- Regulators are investigating Microsoft’s Purchase of Novell Patents.
- A New discovery has been made regarding insect wing colors.
- Denis Dutton, internet Pioneer has died at the age of 66.
- The Milwaukee Archdiocese has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- A Judge has ruled that Rahm Emanuel should stay on the Chicago Mayoral Ballot.
- A New report is stating that Microsoft will unveil TV set top boxes.
- Google has upgraded the Android SMS bug to ‘critical’.
Look for more stories tomorrow. If an important story has been missed please leave it in the comments.