Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- More than 2.5 Million Kinect Sensors have been sold to date.
- Level 3 is claiming that Comcast wants a fee for web movie viewing.
- Mario Monicelli, an Oscar-nominated director and screenwriter has died at the age of 95.
- An arthritis drug could help prevent skin cancers.
- Researchers have been able to reverse some aging aspects in mice.
- Radiation rings are hinting that the universe was recycled over and over.
- It looks like there may be a Bully hiding at the outer edge of the solar system.
- Wikileaks has moved to Amazon Web Services.
- The US Supreme court has shot down Tiffany & Co’s appeal in trademark case .
- NeW Research is suggesting that Earth’s Water came from it’s own Rocks.
- The US Copyright Group has been sued for Extortion, conspiracy, and fraud. I Hope the US Copyright Group loses, horribly.
- Jeffrey Rosen, Law Professor, has an explanation of why the TSA Searches are Unconstitutional.
- The Oxford English Dictionary has re-launched it’s Online Version.
- Due to the WikiLeaks release, the US has severed computer access to diplomatic messages.
- The Senate has passed the Food Safety Modernization Act.
Look for more stories tomorrow. If an important story has been missed please leave it in the comments.