Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- China has granted Google’s search license renewal.
- First Lady Michelle Obama is going to visit the Gulf Coast.
- The Chicago Board of Education still owes the Chicago Teachers Pension Board $40.0 Million.
- LeBron James has hit the Buttafuoco Point.
- Facebook is closing their virtual ‘Facebook Gifts’ shop.
- A newly discovered Dinosaur has been named Mojoceratops.
- A Group of European scientists has discovered that the ‘standard’ view of the atomic structure is incorrect.
- One Wild Cat species mimics monkeys in order to capture prey.
- Almost half of Windows 7 installations are 64-bit.
- Microsoft has given the source-code for Windows 7 to the ‘new’ KGB Agency.
- China has found more milk tainted with melamine.
- Scientists are on the hunt for the earliest signs of life on Earth.
- For those who are still running Windows 2000 and Windows XP SP2 be cautioned that you should upgrade since July 13th is the LAST windows update these two products will receive.
- Looks like Hollywood’s accounting practices may be changed soon.
- China has greenlighted equipment with Wi-Fi.
- Dark Matter may be building in the Sun.
- YouTube has added support for 4K videos.
- In 1856, Nicolas Tesla was born.
Look for more stories tomorrow.