Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- Windows Phone 7 will not have Copy and paste.
- The Army has finally dropped bayonets from their training regimen.
- This should come a surprise to nobody, but the federal government is using social media sites to nab criminals.
- Honda is recalling 410,000 Elements and Odysseys due to brake issues.
- The Google Nexus One is now available on the 3G bands for Rogers and AT&T.
- Pepsi is going to cut sugary drinks form schools worldwide.
- Microsoft has released a Developer preview for Internet Explorer 9 that supports HTML5.
- C-span has put it’s full archives available for everyone online.
- The new Police interceptors will be built by Chicago’s Ford Plant.
- Los Angeles had a 4.4 magnitude earthquake this morning.
- Canada has finally gotten some paid Applications in the Android Market for Canada.
- 208 years ago, the US Congress enacted a law to establish West Point as a military base.
Look for more stories tomorrow.