Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- Foursquare and Starbucks have teamed up to offer customers rewards.
- TigerText, the application to erase embarrassing text messages has gone international.
- Apple is revamping the E-book categories prior to the iPad launch on April 3rd.
- Barnes and Noble has officially acknowledged that they are working on an iPhone OS E-reader application.
- Pink Floyd tracks will no longer be available as single tracks, it’ll albums only.
- President Obama has given away his $1.4 Million Nobel prize to charities.
- Playstation has copied the WiiMote with the ‘Playstation Move’.
- 48 Hawaii Only species are now on the endangered list.
- Actor Merlin Olsen has died at the age of 89.
- New Zealand is going to be adding a $900 Million cable to the pacific.
- Half of Kansas City Missouri schools will be closed come fall.
- Ireland now has a Leprechaun Museum.
- Unlike Illinois, California tax payers should be getting their refunds on time.
- The Federal Trade Commission may block the Google/AdMob deal.
Look for more stories tomorrow.