Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- Rumor is that Tim Cook is going to offered the next CEO position of GM.
- There is a patent application regarding Magic Wand by Apple.
- The FCC is urging Time Warner and Fox to settle their dispute
- Harry McCracken has an article on the Twelve Most Tarnished brands in Technology.
- AT&T in response to the FCC states that the best way to prepare for pure VOIP on the backend is to end analog landlines.
- There is a hole in the moon that could house colonists.
- Time.com has an article on the Tasmanian Devil’s cancer.
- Chevy si recalling 22,000 Corvettes because the roof may fly off.
- AT&T is ending it’s sponsorship of Tiger Woods.
- Time has a great set of articles on Those who we lost in 2009.
Look for more stories tomorrow. Enjoy your New Year.