Here is today’s Daily Run Down.
- Lynn Hauldren, the face and voice behind Empire Carpet, has died at the age of 89.
- AT&T will begin selling ‘cell-towers’ in a suitcase for $15,000 to $45,000.
- WikiLeaks has released documents related to Gitmo Terror suspects.
- SurveyMonkey has purchased online-forms company WuFoo.
- SpaceX is hoping to put a man on Mars in 10-20 years.
- A Tennessee Bill would require teachers to not discuss homosexuality.
- A 500-year-old book has appeared in a small utah book store.
- Kraft is threatening a cooking teacher, for teaching students to cook beyond Mac & Cheese.
- Some Orchids can fool flies, by faking a infection.
- Facebook has released the ‘send’ button.
- A Massachusetts town is considering lifting a 29-year ban on coin-op games.
- DNA could act as antenna.
- A Solar Powered Car has gotten 2200 MPG from the Sun.
- A Scout Cabin built in 1929 is now a historic landmark.
- Researchers have built a synthetic synapse circuit.
- Social Activity can prevent cognitive decline.
- Sony is going to release two Honeycomb tablets later this year.
Look for more stories tomorrow. If an important story has been missed please leave it in the comments.