Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- US Congress restricts government purchase of Chinese computer equipment citing cyber-espionage concerns
- Punchable hackable squidaliens to return in upcoming Independence Day sequel
- Condoms on campus No thanks were Catholic college says – FUCK THEM.
- Explore the Fukushima nuclear exclusion zone with Google Street View
- Why the Internet is like junior high
- Rio 2016 stadium escapes demolition
- Ancient Iraq yields fresh finds for returning archaeologists
- Trapped Chilean miner rescued
- Michael Bloomberg Pushes To Make New York City Cigarettes Cost At Least $10.50 Per Pack – One thing I actually agree with him on.
- Exercise Offers Fewer Benefits to the Depressed
- How Baldness Links to Prostate Cancer
- New Theory of How Giant Stars Grow Unveiled
- Blind Cavefish Also Hard of Hearing
- Macho Dudes Have an Edge in Less-Developed Countries – Why does this not surprise me at all?
- Women on the Pill Choose Less Manly Men – No shock there at all.
- Why Derivatives May Be the Biggest Risk for the Global Economy – Considering that nobody really understands the whole point, I’d say yes, it’s the biggest worry for the global economy.
- More signs pointing at Windows 8 on next-gen Xbox
- Google Glass will reportedly be manufactured at American Foxconn plant
- Microsoft adding more content to Xbox Live this week including Toys R Us movies and a refreshed MLB.tv app
- Man who killed parents for £230000 estate was ultimate ungrateful son – I’d say he was rather ungrateful.
- Ald. Fioretti Reilly Doesnt Want to Deal With Redistricted Residents – Too fucking bad.
- Emanuel Time to move forward with school closings plan
- Judge finds state terrorism statute constitutional
Total Number of stories: 33
Look for more news stories this evening.