Here is this morning’s Daily Run Down.
- Spy Chief Apparently Knows How Boston Intel Probe Will End
- J.J. Abrams expects John Williams to score Star Wars Episode VII
- City Room Snakehead Fish Reported in Harlem Meer in Central Park
- Five Questions in Congress About the Boston Bombings – TIME
- Tsarnaev widow request Give the body to his family not me
- Hitchhikers Fan-Site Started By Douglas Adams Shows Why Authors Shouldnt Panic Over Derivative Works
- Aston Martin Hybrid Rapide S completes Nurburgring lap with much fanfare zero emissions
- City Room Cuomo Asks Con Ed to Freeze Bonuses for Top Executives
- NASA delays astronaut flights with SpaceX and other companies extends Russia contract
- National Security Brief Poll Shows Support For Military Response To Chemical Weapons Use In Syria
- EU considers trade action after Bangladesh factory collapse
- VIDEO Rare glimpse inside Cubas prisons
- Europes Youngest Monarch Takes the Throne
- Bangladesh collapse toll passes 400
- New FCC chairman is – Great, I guess we’ll see more restrictions on consumers and better deals for Cable and Wireless companies. I think once you’re a lobbyist, you cannot be on the other side. Period, End. Of. Story.
- The Term Of Every Federal Election Commission Member Has Expired
- Texas Attorney General Domestic Partnerships Are Unconstitutional – Fucking Republicans.
- Police Shut Down Protest Of NC GOP Arrest 8 Members Of The Clergy And A Woman In A Wheelchair – Something doesn’t seem right here…
- In New Hampshire Senator Finds Her Vote on Gun Bill Is Hot Topic – New York Times
- Push to Include Gay Couples in Immigration Bill
- Two-year-old girl receives new trachea made from her own stem cells
- Sci-Fi Film After Earth Launches Challenge to Save Humanity
- What is Pi
- 5 Hidden Sources of Caffeine
- Breast Implants May Make Cancer Harder to Find
- Antimatter might fall up say physicists
- Marissa Mayer makes moms a priority with majorly extended maternity leave – This is one good way of making up for not being allowed to work from home. Strangely, I find it a bit bogus that a dad only gets 8 weeks.
- Nvidia hires new chief to replace outgoing Tegra leader
- AOL Has Shuttered Comics Alliance
- Yahoo deal to buy DailyMotion is dead
Tips and Tricks
- Unimo wheelchair uses tank treads to scale stairs smoothly traverse rough terrain
- How texting makes people smarter
- Google Goes With Unified I/O Keynote But Will it Unify its Products
- Diggs Google Reader replacement to launch as beta in June
- CBS CEO Moonves says he could take network cable-only in a few days if Aereo prevails – I think it’s all just threats from CBS. Fox on the other hand isn’t necessarily a threat.
- Netflix losing almost 1800 titles from its streaming library starting tomorrow
- Netflix continues its original programming onslaught with Orange is the New Black on July 11th
- Nintendo may explore games that require a monthly subscription fee – Interesting…
- Hackers claim to have developed Wii U mod chip Nintendo aware and prepared
- Path app again accused of unacceptable address book access – And I have subsequently deleted my Path app because of this. I didn’t really use it anyway.
- Vine update brings support for front-facing camera mentions
- Google Glass has a Twitter app confirms LeWeb founder update
- Extra Extra
- Londons Old Maypoles
- GM withdraws offensive car ad
- Actor Bill Roache arrested on suspicion of raping girl in 1967
- UK government failing legal duty on air pollution supreme court rules
- Google ordered back to parliament to answer tax questions
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
- California woman accused of planting poisoned juice at Starbucks
- 300 gallons of urine found inside mans home
- The Stars Over Crater Lake
- Heres Your Sign
- It Puts Hair on Your Chin
- My New Favorite Designer
- The Time-Tested Medieval Art of Mattress Jousting
- Photo Op of the Day A Reporters Instagram Self Reveals a Near-Death Experience – Whoa….
- Catching Some Rays
- Whaaaat Could It Possibly Be
- Pardon Me Seal… Have You Seen Dog
- Confessions… – Umm… for some that may be the case. Not for actual IT guys though.
- Is That the Faucet in the Background
- Holding Back the Storm
- Papa Johns Underestimates Its Customer Base
- This Printer/Cabinet Setup Cuts Out the Middle Man
- Must Be True Love
- Im Already on Track With No Exercise
- This Dance Requires Five People for Each Letter
- Kanye %20 Kim seek donations for Lurie instead of baby gifts
- Patrick Kane Brings Back His Playoff Mullett
- Everything Runs Through the 5th Floor
- Buckingham Fountain to be turned on Thursday
- Trial set for cable repairman accused of 2006 slaying
Total Number of stories: 88
Look for more news stories this evening.